Monday, May 20, 2013

Sorority Of The Month: Alpha Omicron Pi


I'm really excited to get into this new fad of posting a new sorority every month with some things to learn about them, their history, and any really cute things that I've found.

 So Alpha Omicron Pi (AOII) is the sorority I've chosen this month. I know some super awesome ladies from this sorority that go to colleges all over the southeast. Some at Vanderbilt, some at Georgia Southern, some at Alabama, some at Ole Miss. Literally everywhere. It's probably the most girls I know in the same sorority than my own.

GET TO KNOW AOII:

There are 54 chapters located in the southeast ranging from Texas to North Carolina, and from Tennessee to Florida. 

Their color is cardinal red. Their jewel is the ruby. Flower is the red rose, and mascot is the panda. 

If you want to learn more about their history and what is going on with their national council, you can follow the link here

CUTE STUFF:

Room Decor:



Cute Shirts:
                             


























Other Cute Stuff:














Southern Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment